Alright, so here is the deal. After a week trying to figure out how to connect and make Fotobook work in my WordPress plugins, I got it done and figured out. 😛
Here is what I did. Let say that you have WordPress already installed and configured. So you are going to go to Fotobook and download the last version. Once you download follow the installation instructions.
So here is what I did under the installation instructions that it made so special.
- Make sure that you are logout of facebook and your cookies are clear in your web browser
- After activating my Fotobook I went and open the Fotobook settings
- Click on “Grant Permissions”
- A new window is going to pop up.
- Enter your facebook user name and password, then sign-in
- Is going to tell you that you could close this window. Close it.
- Then go back to your Fotobook setting, which would be step 3.
- Click “Apply Permissions”
NOTE: DO NOT REFRESH OR HIT THE GO BUTTON IN YOUR WEB BROWSER OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULLY CONNECT YOUR FACEBOOK WITH YOUR FOTOBOOK.
- Then your facebook account should appear under “Grant Permissions”
- Now click on “Go to Management”
- Click “Get Albums”
Now, you should your facebook and fotobook linked. If you are having any difficulties please contact the developer not me. I didn’t made the code.