wordpress is so nice that it allows you to import stuff from another blog into wordpress. i currently imported all my data from my old blog from msn live spaces to wordpress. it is really easy to do and it was done through RSS.
this tutorial was done using firefox but i bet that you could use another web browser app.
- go to you old blog OR the blog where you are going to be exporting the information
- click on the RSS button in order to load it
- once you have the RSS open, go to “
File” > “
Save Page As...“
- save as “
- Now go to your wordpress blog
- go to “
Manage” > “
- click on “
Browse” the file that you just saved as “
- then click “
Upload file and import“
- now your old blog should be in the wordpress database uploaded