The other day I was wondering how much I was making per hour and converting hourly wages into salaries. I found the web below which it has those things and even more 🙂 . Enjoy.
The other day I was on MS Excel and I wanted to have every other row colored, since it was really difficult to read due to the content that I had. I found a really good solution where all you would have to do is to
- Select the rows that you would like to color
- Go to Format -> Conditional Formatting
- In Condition 1 change it to select Formula Is instead
- enter the following formula =MOD(ROW(),2)=1
- Click on Format button
- When then new box opens up, click on the Patterns tab
- Pick the color that you would like, and then click OK.
- Now on the Conditional Formatting dialog box, click OK.
Then enjoy your colors on every other row 😛
Once of my friend is being on a a contest called la belleza latina. Take a look at the link below and vote for her since she is awesome!!!
Just recently I found out how difficult is to search through out my split archives. I found this recourse but, really doesn’t give me the information that I need in order for me to be able to merge my archive *.nsf files. So, instead here I am documenting how you can merger multiple Lotus Notes archive files.
- make sure that your folder structure is the same across archives. If is not, then create the folders in the archive where you will be moving the data to.
- backup your archives just in case something goes wrong
- create an archive replica where you would like to move the files to
- go to your workspace
- right click on the replica that you would like to move data from
- go to Applications -> properties
- Click on “Archive Settings…”
- Create a new setting.
- Click “Selection Criteria…” . In this case we are going to move any file that hasn’t been modify in the last 1 day.
- Check “Enable this criteria”
- Update the section “What Should Happen to the Selected Documents?” and choose the archive db where you will be moving this data to.
- Once you are done click “OK”, then “OK” again.
- At this point you should be back to the workspace. Double click/open on the archive db that you would like to move data from.
- Go to File -> Application -> Archive…
- Then hit “Yes”
- Let it run in the background until all your emails has been moved. Hit F9 to refresh window if you are not sure if all your emails have been moved.
- before saying viola … double check that everything has been move and then viola!!! enjoy having only one archive.
Let me know whether this documentation didn’t help you or not 🙂
In case that you were not aware. A new law will be passed in the senate as early as January 24th. What this would mean is that what we know of the Internet could change by controlling our freedom to express our selves and it could bring websites like Facebook to track what we post, etc.
here is a video if you would like more information
See how Google, Wikipedia, and Mozilla has join the act.
I am not an expert in this area so if you would like more info you could visit Mozilla in the source section.
i just recently rooted my phone just for the heck of it. being a first timer i found a really difficult part on know what each menu meant. the link below will give you some good documentation on what each thing means. hope it helps you folks as much as i has helped me 🙂 .
How to use the ClockworkMod Recovery on Android
about time microsoft finally release some type of documentation in terms of having their products being able to sync with mail, contacts, and calendars in the mobile area. now it will be a matter of centuries before they could catchup with google. 😛
If you install the new version of Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot you will notice that it comes with Unity installed in order to make a better OS experience. That could be very well true, but I do like to see my system monitor and see how my PC is behaving. Now, it can not be easily done with unity, but if you would like to do it, go to the link below and you will be able to find steps by using PPA in order to get your system monitor on unity. Also, if you don’t like unity you could go back to gnome, but that is something different that is not being cover in this article. 🙂