I am not responsible for any damages, data loss or any other strange computer behaviors.
- Ubuntu 7.10 must be installed in your computer
- Open your “Terminal”
- Type sudo do-release-upgrade –devel-release
- Wait until the new system is downloaded and installed
- Be patient now… it is almost done
- Now is going to ask you if you want to remove the packages that were installed in your computer type y
- Now reboot your system
- Congratulations, you are finish. Now will have the final version prerelease of Ubuntu 8.04
If you want to install Ubuntu 8.04 through “Update Manager” click on this link for the tutorial.